Thursday 29 September 2011

Voodoo, who do, you do.

Good afternoon to you. I hope you are well and have a nice day planned. If you don't, just think, in a few hours it will all be over and you'll be one step closer to the weekend. Yay.

I wanted to share with you a funny little shop that i encountered on my trip up to London. Tucked away in a quiet corner of Brixton is this little shop selling the following:

Candles to remove and prevent jinxes, enemies, death, the law. Candles to help you find true love, happiness and good luck.


('alleged protection'.....ha).
 I love them.


I looked further into the shop...

Next i found bath salts that can also do all these things and more... i was starting to think this might be the best shop i have ever been in. I carried on...
 Neon pink bath salts....and no more jinxes. Amazing.

Then i stumbled upon a air freshener spray that was 'allegedly multi purpose' (i kid you not) and would get rid of enemies, bring luck, find happiness prevent jinxes and find true love. All in one handy can. Brilliant.


Now the eagle eyed amongst you may notice that these were the very candles that my friend had at her wedding a few weeks ago (she is the one who brought me to the shop). I couldn't leave without buying something so i got a few candles and bars of soap. I may be about to become the happiest, luckiest and most loved person on the planet. Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment