Wednesday 14 September 2011

Victor Victoria.

Good morning! How are you this morning? I hope you are having a lovely morning and have a super duper day planned. I'll be at work beavering away on our new winter menu, as it won't be long before the weather gets chilly. Ooh wrapping up warm, autumn leaves and hearty food. I can't wait!


Yesterday our little kitty cat was booked into the vet to have his bits cut off. Poor kitty. So we took him in and presumed, if all went well, to pick him up later that day. We even had a tin of tuna on standby to make him feel better and everything.


My heart went into my throat when i got a missed call from the vet at lunchtime, telling me to ring her back straightaway. I presumed the worst and thought something bad had happened. However, as you might have guessed by the title of this post, when i called the vet back she told me not to worry but that Willy is more Willetta than Wilson. He's a girl!

Aww poor little thing. But we still love him/her just the same, even if Lawrence has been grumbling that he's now totally outnumbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment