Tuesday 6 September 2011

Charity shop treasures.

I popped into the charity shops near me yesterday to have a quick browse, and boy did i do well! I love days when the charity shop gods are kind and you find all sorts of bits and bobs. Do you like mooching about in charity shops? I've only gotten into it in the past couple of years, but now i love it.

I found these little crochet blankets. Snugly and warm and cost me pennies. Brill.


A vintage My Little Pony annual and Care Bear annual. I have all sorts of ideas for these, i think i might make cute parcel tags, cards and envelopes. Watch this space as i'll let you know what i decide to do with them.




A Richards Scarry book! I have been looking for one of these for ages and ages. They are quite hard to find so i was really pleased when i spied this one. I can't bare the thought of cutting it up though so i think i'm gonna have to add it to my rapidly growing collection of vintage books on my bookshelf.


And last but not least........twister! A classic and one we didn't own so i nabbed that too. I can't wait to give it a go. Hee hee.

1 comment: