Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bags of fun.

Good afternoon lovely people!

I hope you are having a nice Tuesday. What have you been up to? I have been making little bags. Bags with zips.

I have been doing this as i happened to come across a little shop yesterday which were selling off lots of bits and bobs, including zips, buttons and ribbons. Ten for a pound! I couldn't quite believe it.

So, i bought lots of zips. And ribbon and bows and things. And then i used them to make little bags. I have been wanting to try this for ages as i have never sewn a zip into anything before. I think they came out well (apart from the one wonky one, but that's the one i love the most. Perfect things aren't for me).

What do you think? What shall i put in them? Have you sewn zips into things before? I thought it would be really hard, but it turns out it isn't as hard as it looks. I think i will be sewing lots of zips from now on.


It also gave me a chance to use the vintage sunny yellow flower fabric i found in a charity shop a while ago. Sunny little bags. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment