Tuesday 1 November 2011

Why so glum?

Good morning lovely people. How are you today? I hope you are having a good day and something makes you smile or chuckle. Chuckling is good.

I have been having a bit of a tough week. I've been feeling a bit glum. And i don't know why. Isn't that just the most frustrating thing? If i had a reason for feeling melancholy then i could do something about it, but alas that is not the case.

Oh well, i'm sure it will past. Nothing keeps me glum for long. Plus i don't want to be the grumpy one that no one wants to be around!

I reckon the best things to do is to post some bits and bobs that will make me smile, and hopefully make you smile too....

Cute little bear by Knitted Dreams here.

Hand painted russian doll shoes Pony Chop Shop here.

Mustache animal badges by Barrel of Monkeys here.

Monkey egg cozy by Sabahnur here.

Pug with anorak PDF by Fuzzy Mitten here.

Kawaii fabric by Beautiful Work here.

Paisley tea dress by Dig For Victory here.

Classic Retrofone Freeland Studios here.

Russian doll ornaments by Kim's Crafty Apple here.

Plus monster Yallop Von Racletten by Nimon here.

Tea bag cushion by Little Cloud here.
That's a bit better..... although it's made me fancy a cup of tea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment