Wednesday 2 November 2011

I have been a busy bee!

Good morning to you. How are you this chilly morning? Are you wrapped up all warm and snuggly? Maybe it isn't cold where you are. Oh well, you don't get the fun of hats and scarves then but you also don't get a cold face and little pink nose. It's a trade off.

I love the cold weather, but not the rain. Being soggy and cold is not fun at all.

This week, i have been making lots of things to go in my Etsy shop, what with it coming up to Christmas and that. I hope to get it all finished and ready to go in the next week or so, so i'm gonna be mega busy.  But busy is good.

If you'd like to have a look at my things, you can click on the link on the top right of this page. Or here.

Here's a peak and what i've been up to:
Handmade 80's cartoon envelopes. Thundercats, My Little Pony, Danger Mouse, Care Bears, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bananaman...they're all there!









Fabric covered kawaii animal russian doll and panda buttons. I think these would make any cardigan or jacket look super cute. Yes i do.







No comments:

Post a Comment