Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas ice.

Good afternoon! Kreete and i made Christmas coconut ice and some fudge this afternoon and i thought i'd share it with you. They both turned out nicely.

 I ended up with mascarpone in my hair. I am messy.
 If you are not a fan of the garish, you may want to avert your eyes. Our coconut is very very bright!
 And covered in glitter. I love it.







What do you think? Would you prefer it white and pink? I like it a lot and having sampled quite a bit of it i can also report that it tastes lovely.

We also made fudge. Well, actually we made two batches as the first lot was a disaster. However the second lot came out a lot better. I haven't cut it up yet so i can't tell you what it tastes like but i'm hoping it will yummy.



Have you been making any Christmas goodies? What have you been up to? Less than a month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment