Wednesday 16 November 2011

My advent tea swap packages are ready to pop in the post!

Howdy there lovely people. How are you today? Are you having a good hump day? (i'm not being rude...Wednesday is the 'hump' of the week meaning that after today it's nearer the coming weekend than the past one. If you get what i mean!).

Anyway, i mentioned the other day that i am taking part in a advent tea swap this year. I was sent the addresses of my tea recipients yesterday and my parcels will be sent far and wide across the globe! I will be posting to Finland, Canada (Niagara Falls to be precise), Australia and the USA. Amazing.




I chose a Christmas blend by Tea Pigs as my sending tea of choice. It's a brand we've just started stocking at work and it is really lovely. They smell just like Christmas (and are even naughtily lovely with a splash of Brandy if you fancy it). Perfect.


So i wrapped them up all fancy (with some added goodies) and popped them into envelopes ready to send. I hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment