Tuesday 1 November 2011

This makes me merry.

Good morning! I hope you are well. Got much planned for today? I'm feeling a bit better today, which is good.

This is partly because i have been rather productive the past few days which always makes you feel better. I also realised that it is less than two months till Christmas! Hee hee. Now we are in November i don't feel that naughty about talking about the festive season!

Have a look at this blog that i found here. I came across All The Luck In The World when i happened to be googling images of christmas tress (don't judge me) and found this fab take one. Not technically a tree, but i reckon it still counts.

What do you think? I think it's brilliant. She also has a Etsy shop and you can buy cards with images of the tree on it.

Unfortunately i don't have to wall space to attempt this....maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment