Saturday 12 November 2011

Nice surprise.

The most amazing thing happened to me yesterday.

On Thursday i was at work and having a little scroll through twitter on my phone when i came upon a UK competition to win Pip Lincolne's new book, Make Hey While The Sun Shines.

The book is published by Hardie Grant and they were giving away a copy on their facebook page. All you had to do was state what your favorite craft project was and why.

So i entered and though nothing more of it.

Then yesterday i got home and checked my emails and noticed an email saying that i had been mentioned on facebook by Hardie Grant. I started to get excited and though maybe they'd picked me! No, they couldn't have, i never win anything.

So i went and had a look on facebook and realised that i had indeed won! Woop. I have been itching to get this book ever since it was released.

I have both her other books and love them.....and soon i will have her new one too. Amazing. Sometimes just when you need a bit of good luck something like this happens and all is right with the world. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment