Friday 23 March 2012

New Domos!

Well hello there wonderful people. It's Friday! Woohoo. And it's the first Friday i have had off work in ages. Plus i also have tomorrow off too, lucky me!

I made the most of it and went up to London to visit my little sister today. We had a lovely day but i am now rather weary and plan on spending a nice relaxing evening watching a good film (and eating the Krispy Kreme my dad bought me earlier- yummy).

But first i wanted to show you my two new friends. One was a very thoughtful birthday present from a friend of mine, Harri, and her boyfriend. The other i bought myself as i couldn't resist him.





They are of course both Domos! And i love them. I hope you are having a fun Friday and have lots of weekend frolics planned too!

No comments:

Post a Comment