Saturday 24 March 2012

Gift tags.

What a lovely day, so sunny and smile inducing. I am liking the weather at the moment, it makes me happy.

I want to tell you all about a exciting little bit of news. I have booked a table at my first craft fair! YAY. I am very excited and really looking forward to it. I am also a bit nervous, as i always am when selling the things i make. I always want people to love them. And i really hope they will.

The Spring Fayre is at Brodrick Hall, Gosport on the 28th April 10.00am till 4.00pm. There will be stalls selling handmade goodies, craft materials, cakes, jewellery and much more. If you are in the area and feel like it please pop in and have a look.

I have therefore been busy trying to get lots of lovely things made (i know i have a bit of time but i want to make sure i have lots of lovely things to offer). Today i made parcel/present tags.

I made them using vintage children's playing cards which i think are really cute. First i made the card backs.




 I then connected them together using my eyelet tool kit and a bit of elbow grease.


 The eyelets make a nice clean hole for the hand cut material ribbons to go through.


 I used blue polka dot material to make the tag ribbons, cut them out and then threaded them through.

 I printed 'To' on the back of each tag.


And then bagged them up. I think they have come out really well. What do you think? Do you like them?


Just one of the many things i plan to sell on my stall. All feedback of things i post on here is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment