Saturday 10 March 2012

How to make a granny square.

Howdy lovely people. How are you this lovely weekend? Happy? I do hope so. I am in a fantastic mood for some reason, i think it's because i've got lots of things planned for the next two weeks that i'm really looking forward to. Hee hee. Might also be because i've got three days off work after my shift today, and that's bound to put anyone in a good mood!

I was wondered this morning if you are a fan of crocheting? Do you know how to crochet? Or are you one of those people who would love to give it a go but are worried it looks very complicated?


That was me. I could just about knit but crocheting looked far to crazy and hard. But it's not. I confess i can still only crochet a granny square. But i am in the process of making a blanket, all bright and lovely, using the granny squares i have made. It's a long time work in progress though as i constantly find other projects get in the way. But one day i will finish it. I promise.

If you would like to learn how to crochet, have a look at this tutorial from Meet Me At Mikes. It really helped me master the basics. It's broken down into bit sized bits with helpful videos:

 Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment