Monday 11 July 2011

Congratulations!

Good morning! I hope you are having a nice Monday. I am, we're planning on heading off to the zoo in a bit which i am very much looking forward to.

Plus i have just had the best weekend. I went to a wedding and it was fab. You may already know this, but i have lots of wedding to go to this year. And as i have mentioned before, i have been making wedding presents for some of the couples whose weddings i am going to. This is one of those weddings.

Luckily i got their present ready just in time. We gave it to them yesterday and they loved it!

So here it is. I hope you like it.

This is when it was still a work in progress:

This is the finished quilt:

And this is it all wrapped up and ready to give to them!:

I would therefore like to say a big congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Furlong and a big thank you for such a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment