Wednesday 13 July 2011

Snail mail.

So yesterday i said that i wanted to be productive and make something out of the playing cards i had bought. And i did.

In between cups of tea and chocolate biscuits i managed to make a number of cards with cute envelopes and also packs of envelopes on their own.

Here is a selection of the cards (with their own envelope). Each one is unique and carefully constructed (and also a lot of fun to make).




And here are the Envelopes. I have separated them into packs of five.






I think that i will list some in my etsy shop here. So check in a few days and hopefully they will be on there.

In the meantime here's a peak at them. What do you think? I like the idea of the cute envelope being sent in the post. I would like to get a letter that looked like that. I have used a number of different vintage sources to create the cards: books, playing cards, stamps and tickets, and other bits and bobs. I am very pleased with the result. I hope you like them too.

I also made some naughty ginger beer last night. I mentioned i would in a previous post. I now have to wait for a few days for the yeast to convert into alcohol but come Saturday i will be able to give it a try. It was so simple to make. I hope it's nice, i will keep you posted as to how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment