Tuesday 5 July 2011

Naughty.

I have a problem. And i really need to get it under control. I can't stop buying little bits and bobs on Etsy. I know i know, it a habit i should have under control but i can't help it. Just look at some of the cute things that i have found:

Beautiful vintage Whitman snap cards. I bought these. Aren't they just the cutest. Each one has a little rhyme about the character. What shall i make with them? I'll have to think of something good.



Playing cards have become a bit of a theme with me at the moment. I also love this deck of Animal Rummy from the 1950s (i have no idea how you play rummy but the illustrations are beautiful).



And also these Raggedy Ann cards from 1975.


My obsession with vintage children's books might just have met it's match!

No comments:

Post a Comment