Wednesday 13 July 2011

Say hello to Niklas.

Good morning! Are you feeling crafty today? I am. I'm gonna be very productive and get lots of things done. Well, that's the plan anyway. I'll see how i get on.

Some of the little playing cards that i mentioned in a previous post that i'd bought have arrived so i'm going to think of something to so with them today. I'll let you know how i get on.

I have also finally managed to download photos of the christening present i was commissioned to make. I took photos of it on my phone and then couldn't work out how to get them onto my computer! (ended up emailing them to myself).

But i digress, a lovely lady who i used to work with asked me to make a toy for a little boy's christening present. He is half German and half Irish and she told me i could make him look however i wanted. It was such fun to make and she loved him which was good. The christening is not till August though so i won't know till then if the little boy and his parents love him. I hope they do.

So here's some photos of Niklas, i hope you like him (sorry for the poor quality of the photos, my phone is not the best).


He has his own little label full of information about his likes and dislikes and also a booklet with further care information etc.

If you would like a custom made creature, feel free to contact me and have a chat. I love making them i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment