Monday 9 January 2012

New Bear and Bug cards now on sale in Manna Tearooms!

Good afternoon, i hope you are well today.

I have had a funny old day. This resulted in me locking myself out of my flat and making poor Lawrence drive all the way home from work to let me in. Opps.

If you read my blog often you will know that i sell the things i make in Manna Tearooms in Old Portsmouth (and Etsy here, if you're interested). I can report that the selling in Manna has been going great guns.

This makes me really happy as i always worry people will not like the little bits and bobs i create. The only downside is that i now need to get a wiggle in and make some more. The Bear and Bug section in Manna is looking very bare. This is not good.

I have quite a few new things in the pipline, which i will of course show you when i can. In the meantime here are some cards that went on sale this morning:












What do you think? Do you like them? I haven't made coloured cards before but i think they have worked really well. I hope you like them. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment