Thursday 12 January 2012

My special new place.



I know that to some (ok, most) people this will look like a room with a desk in it. It is, but it is also so much more than that.

Until now i have had to craft wherever i could find a quiet spot in the flat. I've ended up with piles of bits and bobs stashed all over the place, hiding out the way. Lawrence has not been happy about this and has moaned countless times about the mess i make and all the stuff i have. Which is fair enough, i do have a lot of stuff!

It's also meant that even if i'm halfway through something i've had to tidy it up at the end of the day which is annoying for me, especially when using my sewing machine. Not ideal.

So imagine my delight when Lawrence agreed to turn the guest room into my craft room. Yay!

We still have the spare bed in there but i now also have a massive table where my sewing machine can live and i even have drawers!

I can now happily make things to my hearts content. If i am in the middle of something i can leave it all out till the next day. It's now my favorite room in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment