Wednesday 28 December 2011

A merry Christmas to you all! And now to the New Year.....

Hello there. Sorry i have been a bit quiet the past few days. I was in a Christmas whirlwind, having a lovely old time and didn't have my laptop with me or the time or inclination to blog. Sorry about that.

I hope that you had an equally fab Christmas and ate lot, made people smile and got some lovely presents. I know i did, in fact i was spoiled rotten!

I can also now show you the finished hampers. Yup. Everyone loved them and i loved watching them find all the little bits and pieces i had hidden.

I added some non homemade things i knew the recipient would like, such as a Moomin, Chewbacca and Kracha to make each hamper even more special.








I also made some cute labels for the jars that had buttons and badges stuck on them.







The hampers had a lot in them, you might remember all these bits and bobs from the past months. Yup, they were all in there.
 Jams..
 Chilli jelly...
 Decoupage jars (that i filled with chocolates)...

 Red onion marmalade...

 Neon sock monkeys...
 Damson gin...

 Vintage 80's envelopes...

 Mince pies...
And much more! It's not till i listed it like that that i realised how much i had done.

With the new year just around the corner i'm starting to think about future projects. I really want to start focusing on my Etsy shop more and hopefully get my things into other bricks and mortar shops too. It's really quite exciting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment