Friday 23 December 2011

The awkward side of Christmas.

It's Christmas eve!!! I can't believe it. I think i might nearly prefer Christmas eve to the day itself, all the anticipation and merriment without the pressure of it being the main event.

Although having said that, i cannot wait for tomorrow! I really really want my family to open the presents i have for them. I can't wait to see their (hopefully) happy faces. And of course i want to eat my own body weight in food. Yum.

We have a tradition on Christmas day whereby all my granny's grandchilden have their photo taken together. There is talk of us all wearing matching t-shirts this year. And i kinda love it.

Thankfully none of our photos are like these. The scary side of Christmas, from awkwardfamilyphotos.com. Amazing.
He sees you when you're sleeping.


My sister and i might have been a little bit like this when we were little. The sad thing is i was the one with the hand in my face!







Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment