Sunday 4 December 2011

The Christmas Tea Party was lovely.

Howdy there folks. What a lovely Sunday i have had. Well, actually i have had a lovely weekend in it's entirety.

I had friends down to stay this weekend and much merriment was had by all. There may have been a few cocktails and some dancing involved. Maybe.

Then today i went to Like A Tea Tray for their Christmas Tea Party. I made a lovely rag wreath and ate little sandwiches and cake and drank lots of tea. It was fab.

My rag wreath is not finished yet but i have taken some material home with me and will finish it this evening while watching the telly.



I would like to say a big thank you to Georgina, who held the tea party. She's a lovely lady and has a blog here.

Have you had a good weekend? What did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment