Saturday 1 October 2011

Panda-monium!

Good morning to you! I hope you have a nice and relaxing Sunday planned. I'm off to work in a bit but hopefully i'll get to enjoy the sunshine a bit later on.

It's been quite quiet in the tearoom over the past few days (i think everyone is out enjoying the sunny weather), but this means i have been able to have a bit of a play with all the great recipe books we have. I'll show you tomorrow what i've been up to.

In the meantime i thought you might like some panda fun. Do you like pandas? I like any bears, even koala bears....and they're not really bears at all.

Set of six badges by Paper Sparrow here.

Super tiny panda by Suami here.

Panda iphone case by Hooby Groovy here.


Acrylic panda necklace by I'm Your Present here.

Geeky panda tank top by Steppie here.

Crochet panda by Were Rabbit 2006 here.


Strawberry felted panda by DodoMo here.

Panda mini dress by Bang Bang Crash here.

Panda mini snap wallet by Cranberry Lover here.

Altered vintage photo by Frighten here.
Panda earphones by Antibromide here.

And finally this photo, which made me chuckle. She really likes pandas.

No comments:

Post a Comment