Monday 24 October 2011

Blossom Stamps.

Good morning! Did you have a good weekend? What did you do? I was working but got to leave quite early yesterday and went for dinner with my family, which was lovely. And involved a few glasses of wine. Naughty.

I wanted to show you two little parcels i received in the post this week. I love receiving post, especially when it is fun things like this. Plus these came all the way over from America, making them even more exciting.

As you know, i am a big fan of Etsy and the very talented people that sell their things there. Which brought me to Blossom Stamps. You can have a look at their shop here.

Martina, who owns the shop, is a wonderful lady and has been very friendly and helpful during our transaction. I cannot rave about her and her shop enough.

Plus have a look at the stamps i bought. What do you think? I love them and cannot wait to make use of them on the things i make.

I bought one full size 'drink me' stamp.
And five mini stamps.

I got a deer.

A 'To'.

A bee.

A key.

And a button.
I cannot wait to have a play. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment