Wednesday 7 August 2013

Fabric buying.

Good morning! Are you well? I do hope so!

As i have mentioned i haven't been able to make much recently, something that i have found really tough. But that hasn't stopped me buying all the things i will need for when i can get back on track and get crafty once again!

So the other day i went a bit mad and bought a lot of fabric. A lot. And i love it all! The general idea is to use some of it to recover a couple of chairs that we have bought for the baby's room. We are going to re-paint the chairs bright colours and then recover the fabric part with new cheery fabric. I will of course show you once i have done this (or attempted to!). I have never done anything like this before so it will be a little bit of trial and error but i have read lots of tutorials so i think it should be ok (fingers crossed!).


Firstly i went into Cath Kidston. I live near and outlet store and got this fabric and the cowboy ribbons for pennies. Hooray!



I also bought some from Etsy. It can't be beaten for beautiful fabrics. I am totally in love with these new ones.






What do you think? Do you like them? Any other fab ideas on what to do with them would be very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment