Do you like your pancakes thick or thin? Big or small? With lemon and sugar or maybe maple syrup? (or both if you're anything like me!).
However you like them i hope you have lots. A nice full tummy and smile on your face is what pancake day is all about (in my opinion anyway).
If you are a fan of the American style one's here's a recipe that's pretty fab. It's from Leon: Baking and Puddings. Enjoy.
150g plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
3/4 teaspoon barcarb
200ml natural yogurt
75g melted butter
1. Comine the dry ingredients
2. Combine the yogurt and milk
3. Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the yogurt/milk and stir to combine. Set aside the egg whites in a large clean bowl
4. In a staedy stream, add the yougurt mixture to the flour and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the mlted butter
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form and them fold into the batter
6. Cook in a hot pan for a couple of minutes either side. Then eat!