Saturday 18 February 2012

Etsy sales!

Well hello there happy campers! Sorry i've been so quiet of late. I've been feeling a little bit sorry for myself and mainly working and watching Gossip Girl (please don't judge me. I would judge me, if i wasn't stupidly addicted to it!).

But this is naughty. I am running low on stock and have been neglecting my wonderful blog, stock levels at Manna Tearooms and above all my Etsy shop.

However, yesterday a lovely lady decided that she likes some of the items already on Etsy and bought two packets of evelopes. Yay.

My Etsy store has been a little slow, and i have therefore been concentrating on selling my things direct. But this has given me a little kick up the bum and means i'm going to give it some TLC.
http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.282513048.jpg

http://img1.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.282398673.jpg

If you'd like to look at my Etsy store you can find it here. I will try and add more things in the next few weeks. 

So thank you lovely lady who bought some envelopes, i hope you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment