Sunday 26 February 2012

I cheated!

I know that i am a chef and that i make my living from cooking for others. And therefore what i am about to say should make me a little ashamed...

After posting a recipe for lovely fresh tasty pancakes on here the other day i did the exact opposite and made mine from a bottle. Yup. I know that pancake batter is one of the easiest things to make and i still went for the easier option.


I was being very lazy. But they were still very tasty! I like the classic lemon and sugar. I also tried a cinnamon sugar one (also yum).
And sorry to my poor friend Laura who was probably expecting more from me when i offered to cook pancakes for her. Although we managed to eat an entire bottle's worth so they can't have been that bad.


Thank you Betty, you didn't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment