Friday 3 June 2011

What to do, what to do?

Hey hey hey!

As you may be able to tell by my greeting i am in a super duper good mood today! I have 10 days off from work and am spending seven of them up in London town with my friends. My bestest friends (well some of them, the ones that aren't jet setting about the globe and therefore can't be reached on a train).

All i need to do now is pack (which may take a while) and think of lots of fun things for us to be getting up to. I'm planning on going to lots of museums and galleries, as well as having a picnic at Clapham Common and probably a few cheeky glasses of wine.

I am also going to go to a trade fair called Pulse to have a look at what lovely things i might want to stock in my shop in the future (and therefore feeling good that i am doing something pro active about my future).

I plan on taking two bags with me, one with all the clothes and things i might need while i'm away, and another with craft things i want to do. Crocheting, sewing, quilting and the like. I must not pack too much, which i am prone to do.

What fun things can you think of to do if you were in London? The possibilities seem endless, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment