Wednesday 29 June 2011

So much to do and so little time.

I am a very busy bee. I have a lot of weddings coming up and i'm making wedding presents for the happy couples (shhh don't tell anyone!). Which i love doing, but i have a problem...

Time is a ticking. Not good. I am fast running out of time and still have so much to do. I should be soldiering on but i am tired and i want to sit and snuggle down on the sofa and watch The Wire and eat the Caramac i bought earlier (do you remember those? They always remind me of swimming lessons when i was a kid. We were allowed to pick something out of the vending machine afterwards and i always bought those).

I think i'll write today off and start a fresh tomorrow. Yup, snuggling it is.

I also have a confession to make. I have been channeling my inner Japanese child and become a little bit obsessed with Japanese sticker flakes. They now cover a lot of surfaces in my flat. I love them. So cute and bright and small. I may be just ordered a load more. Hee hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment