Friday 10 June 2011

I do love London but i also love home.

Well hello there. How are you today? I hope you are well. I am full of cold and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Although i have a new little grey kitty asleep next to me on the sofa whilst i write this and that is cheering me up no end.

Plus i have just had the most lovely and relaxing week in London with my friends. I have been up to all sorts.

The only nice weather we had was the first day i was there so we made the most of it and packed a picnic and headed down to Clapham Common. It was packed with like minded people but we found a little space and read trashy magazines and ate sour dough bread and sweet potato dip, plus lots of flapjack (i am a big fan of flapjack).

The weather the rest of the week was pretty rubbish. But that just meant doing lot of indoors type stuff. I made a lovely banana bread-cake with cream cheese icing which was rather yummy. I made the recipe up so was pleased when it came out well.


I also made lots of things for a couple of wedding i am going to later in the year. Things for the tables of one of the weddings and a wedding present for the other. I have to keep both a secret for now but once the happy days have arrived i will of course show you. They are lovely and i think you will like them.

I also went to the V&A museum one day. I have never visited the V&A before and was happy as larry wandering about. I spent a lot of my time in the jewelery exhibition, but that is because i am a magpie and couldn't believe the size of some of the diamonds they had!

I hope you have a good week and are not full of cold. Now, where did i put that Night Nurse....

No comments:

Post a Comment