Wednesday 1 June 2011

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine

Howdy, how are you today. I hope it's sunny where you are and you are chirpy and happy. I am. Well, chirpy and happy and a bit sleepy. Probably shouldn't be sleepy as i'm about to go to work. Oh well, i'll have a cup of coffee and make a few cakes and that'll wake me up.

I am also looking forward to this weekend. A lot. I am taking a little trip up to London to visit my bestest friends in the world for a whole week. It'll be super. I have to think up some lovely things for us to do. What do you think we should do?

I might try and make my own boozy ginger beer. I've been told it's easy peasy to do. If you fancy giving it a go yourself you can find the recipe here. I'll let you know how it turns out (my dad has tried it and said it worked really well so i've got high hopes).

Mmmm ginger beer cocktails, now that sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment