Thursday 19 September 2013

Charlie Brown.

Well hello there! Are you having a good week? I hope so. I have been snuggling down at home as the weather here has been rubbish! I have had a jolly old time though as it has meant that i can get on with making lots of the things i have been itching to start for ages. Yay!

First off, cushions. I need a lot of new cushions for the baby's room as well as the lounge and can never find one's that i like. Since they are so easy to make i bought some vintage fabric and whipped up a few of my own.

I bought some wonderful vibrant Charlie Brown fabric a while ago. I decided upon Charlie Brown as it is my husband's favorite. I also had some vintage Cath Kidston flower fabric (which you will remember from a previous post if you read regularly) which i used for the backing.



They took me about an hour to make and i am so pleased with them. And my husband loved them!



What do you think? Do you make your own home furnishings? If so let me know what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment