Saturday 14 May 2011

Some of the things i have made this week..

I have been very busy this week. I have been making all sort of lovely little things and i thought i'd share some of them with you.

I have also, finally, got my Etsy shop up and running. You can find it here. I hope you like it. I will be listing lots of new things soon.

I have also been making lots and lots and lots of cakes at work. Yesterday i made a cappuccino cake, almond and summer berry cake, chocolate cake, carrot cake, banana and pineapple cake and chocolate brownies! Whoa, that's a lot of cake! However, people need cake, or else what would they have with their cup of tea?

I think today i'll be making a lemon cake, cup cakes and scones. It's sunny here today and when the sun comes out people love to have a cream tea so we'll need lots of scones. I hope it stays sunny as i have tomorrow off  work and if it's sunny i can stroll along the sea front and maybe have an ice cream (i live right next to the sea side so it's perfect for sunny days).

What will you be up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment