Monday 10 December 2012

Cute little decorations...

Morning! Have you been engulfed by Christmas yet? Only two weeks to go! We have put the decorations up at work this week and have been allowed to have Christmas tunes on non stop. It's been brilliant!

As you know, the other day i made a gingerbread house. As there was some gingerbread left i thought i'd also have a go at making some little tree decorations (well, you can't waste gingerbread can you!).

So i had a look in my cupboard to see what cutters i had. I found a heart, a bear and a star. Perfect.

So i cut out as many as i could, baked them and then decided to ice them in nice red and green Christmas colours (with some stars and lots of glitter!).




I then went and found some ribbon that complimented the colours i'd used. As they were fairly traditional colours they weren't really right for my mad tree, therefore i decided to bag them up and give them as gifts.





And here they are! I think they look really pretty. What do you think? Do you like gingerbread? What do you have on your tree? Let me know, as you know i love all things Christmassy!









No comments:

Post a Comment