Tuesday 29 May 2012

Inside and out.

Howdy lovely people. How are you all? I hope you are having a nice day and have a fun filled week planned. Or if you have to work, at least everyone seems to be a lot jollier with the sun shining. I wish we were all like this all the time!

I have had a wonderful day today. I went up to London to visit the bigger of my little sisters (if that makes any sense) and we had a great day looking at the insides of things. Lots of things.

First stop, the Animal Inside Out exhibition at the Natural History Museum. I have heard of Dr Gunther Von Hagens work before but have never seen any. It was fascinating. There pieces included all sorts of animals from a tiny frog to an Indian elephant. Amazing.











We then headed over to the Wellcome Collection to have a look at Brains: The Mind As Matter. The exhibition seeks to explore what humans have done to brains in the name of medical intervention, scientific enquiry, cultural meaning and technological change. Not for the faint hearted!

I am now home, tired and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment