Do you find yourself in a reflective mood sometimes? Thinking about your life and what's going on? I feel a bit like that at the moment. Like i need to work out what i'm doing and where i'm going. It's all very exciting!
I also have to remember that i now know lots of things i didn't necessarily know before. Which is good. Some of these things are:
1. Things usually turn out better than you thought they would.
2. Don't eat so much chocolate that you think you might be sick (or cinnabons in my case!).
3. Being creative makes you feel productive and happy.
4. Getting up early is better than staying up late. You'll get more done.
5. Friends and family are the most important thing in the world. You won't get by without them.
6. Be nice and kind. Especially if others aren't.
7. Watching crap telly is sometime the best way to spend an evening.
8. A tidy home is not essential.
9. Do something now and again that scares the hell out of you. You'll feel better for it.
10. Meeting and making new awesome friends is wonderful.
11. Acting like a kid is sometimes the best way to be.
12. It's important to cook nice things. It's more important to bake nicer things!
13. Sometimes breathe and relax, you're ok.
14. A massive hug is amazing.
15. Break it down, then dive in. It won't be as hard as you think.
16. Life is better with salt and soy.
17. Sometime people do change. Sometimes they don't.
18. Cats are great. Pugs are best.
19. Take pictures of everything. Video is even better. Looking back at old photos is always fun.
20. You always look better than you think you do.
I bet you'd have a list if you thought about it. What would it be?