Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas cards!

I am naughty. I'd been trying to find time for a few weeks or so make some Christmas cards and had so far done nothing.

I bought all the materials i needed as i thought this would push me in the right direction. But still no cards were made.

I was getting rather annoyed at myself. So yesterday i sat down and made some. It's not that i didn't want to make the cards, it's just that i've been really rather busy of late. Boo indeed.




However, i have now started making this years cards. And i think they are fab! This has also given me the push i need to get my Christmas house in order (and so i am currently baking my Christmas cake as i type this....more on that in my next post!).


 
 
I have used genuine vintage Christmas postage stamps to make my cards, the earliest one i found was dated 1939! Incredible.

So, what do you think? Do you like them? I hope you do! If you would like to purchase some of these unique cards please feel free to get in touch. Alternatively you could just pop into Manna Tearooms if you happen to be round Portsmouth way as they will also be stocked there. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment