Tuesday 20 November 2012

Advent tea swap!

Yay it's time for parcels and tea and merriment. It's time for the advent tea swap!

If you have been reading my blog for a while (well, if you were reading it this time last year) you will know that i love the advent tea swap.

The swap is run by a wonderful Brit living in Texas called Astrid. She has a brilliant blog here.

The idea is that you parcel up four little presents of tea and send them to four other people taking part in the swap. They each also send a parcel to you and each parcel contains five teabags. You then keep five teabags for yourself and end up with a bag for every day of advent plus Christmas day itself.

The fab part is that you don't know what you're gonna get and you get four parcels through the post! I am a big fan.

So i put together my four parcels ready to send off to different parts of the world.



I put the teabags in a handmade envelope with a few other goodies and then also sent a handwritten card wishing each person a Merry Christmas!




I am sending tea to Hollywood, Texas and Canada amongst other places. I hope they like them.

Oooh i wonder what i get back? I will of course show you what drops through my letterbox as it arrives. It's very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment