Monday 29 October 2012

Christmas supplies.

Good Morning! How are you today? I hope you are having a super day, even if it is a Monday.

Now i know some of you will hate the fact that i am mentioning Christmas already (although i think i have been very reserved, it is nearly November after all!). But i wanted to show you the wonderful bits and bobs i have bought in order to make Christmas cards.


I was having a browse around Etsy (as i tend to do) and i came across these wonderful vintage postage stamps ranging from the 1930s to the 1980s.....i had to have them! I'm not sure what i am going to do with them yet though i need to have a think about it.



I also got myself a couple of rubber stamps, very cute and Christmassy!


I will of course show you once i have got making. Right, i best get to it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment