Thursday 9 January 2014

Ooh look what i was sent!

I just had to show you this wonderful little parcel i recently recieved. It was from the wonderful Anikó at Idle Needle. You can find her brilliant blog here.

I was one of the lucky recipients from her Craft It Forward challenge of 2013 and boy was i spoiled!




There was lots of wonderful things including: buttons, sweets, stickers, sequins, ribbon and lots lots more! 


However the most wonderful treasure contained in this lovely little package was a needle case.....for my Idle Needles! Beautifully made and so so cute. I love it!



To all those who are waiting for parcels from me for Craft It Forward- i know it is now 2014 and i have missed the deadline but you have not been forgotten. I promise!

I have just gotten a little bit behind and preoccupied. Just keep an eye out for the post as when you least expect it something might pop through your letterbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment