Saturday 26 January 2013

The very best of times.

Hello there. How are you? Sorry i have been a mite quiet for the past week. I have been thoroughly celebrating turning 30. I have to say i have had a wonderful time!

Last weekend was amazing. The house was even more beautiful than i thought it would be and the snow made it even more magical (even though for a little while we weren't sure everyone would make it.... eek!).

My friends even threw me a surprise mad hatters tea party complete with a video montage of my life. I could not have been more touched (and shed a happy tear or two). I really do have the best friends in the whole wide world!


















 

Oooh lots and lots of presents for me? Hooray!


The montage is about to start. I'm gonna need a tissue...




No comments:

Post a Comment